Baby Equipment Rental Policy & FAQs
View our policy and frequently asked questions.
- A delivery charge of $30 will be added to all orders*.
- There is a 2 day minimum rental period on all items, and we can offer a 30% discount on rentals lasting more than one month.
- Cribs and Toddler beds require a $30 minimum, delivery only on these items.
- Failure to return our baby gear in the same clean condition in which it was issued may result in a $50 per hour cleaning/restocking fee.
- Based on recent guidelines, we are unable to offer bumpers for any of our crib rentals.
- Photos on the website may represent the actual gear rentals in some cases, or may differ by brand or color. If you have a specific preference please indicate this in the Special Requests entry of the Reserve Gear form.
- We ask that you only use the following items indoors: High Chairs, Activity Jumper, and our Pack and Play.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in any gear except for the High Chair and feeding Booster Seat.
- Your baby gear must be ready for pickup at the agreed-upon time on your designated day of departure.
- If you’re ordering multiples of any individual item please let us know in the Special Requests section at the bottom of the order form.
- We will speak to you by phone after you’ve submitted your rental request on the Reserve Gear page. We will then complete your reservation by phone, at which time payment is expected in full.
Download the Full Rental Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
How does this work?
Once the form on the Reserve Gear page is complete with your rental gear request and contact information, we’ll contact you within 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Or you can call us at 914-325-8439 to make a reservation. We’ll deliver the items to you at your specified location (set up if needed) and we’ll return to pick them up when your reservation ends. It’s that easy!
Is there a pick up option? Where do you delivery? Is there a delivery fee?*
We now offer a pick-up option for most items. Cribs and toddler beds must be delivered and carry a minimum fee of $40. We deliver anywhere within Westchester County NY and most of Fairfield County CT. We can delivery to private residences, hotels, car rental agencies and even Westchester County Airport in White Plains. If you are unsure of your area, call us and we’ll be happy to let you know if we can delivery there. In terms of delivery fees, a minimum fee of $30 round trip will be added to all orders. This fee may be more or less depending the location and/or size of the order.
Do I need to be present for delivery?
It depends: If you’re staying at a hotel we’ll arrange to have your reservation held until you are able to retrieve your items, typically from a bell hop or luggage holding room. You may also request a specific delivery time if you prefer to be present at the time of delivery. We require you or someone acting on your behalf to be present for delivery at a private residence, and it is your responsibility to identify the appropriate contact person and phone number at the delivery address. Delivery and pickup times are established by telephone. If no-one is available to receive the equipment or allow pickup at the agreed time, there will be an attempt to reschedule and an additional delivery fee of $25 will apply. If we need to return to a location for any reason that is not due to an error on the part of us, an additional $25 fee will be applied to the order.
What if I need to change or cancel my reservation?
We can be flexible: Things change, as we all know. Please notify us immediately and we’ll make every effort to accommodate you. You may cancel your order at any time up to 3 days of your scheduled delivery date to avoid any charges. If cancelling with 72-24, you will be charged half (50%) of your reservation amount. You will be charged your full reservation plus delivery if you cancel within 24 hours. If the rental equipment has already been delivered when the cancellation is made, then your card will be charged 100% for your order. Please remember that we have held the rental equipment especially for you and, in cases of cancellations, we lose the opportunity to rent to another party.
How are your items cleaned?
Cleanliness is a top priority. We use only a baby-safe, non-allergenic cleaner on all surfaces. Cloth items are laundered using baby-safe, non-allergenic soap and we also steam sanitize every piece of the gear for extra protection: Once cleaned to perfection and rigorously inspected, they are ready for rental.
Do you offer equipment set up?
Yes. Set-up is included in your delivery fee when you are there to accept the gear at the time of the delivery. All items include a manual on how to properly assemble and use the gear. Owing to liability concerns, we cannot install car seats. We do provide directions on how to install car seats, but if you need help, local fire departments will install or check them for free.
What if I need an item that it not listed?
If there’s something you need or want, let us know. We’ll make every effort to accommodate your request.
We will be closed April 16-23rd. All orders will be delivered by 4/15. No deliveries will occur during this time. Thank you Diana Dismiss